Friday 7 June 2019

Pallet Coffee Roasters at 22nd & Oak

My drink, an Americano, was perhaps a little too strong, but the taste was still fine. I didn't want to buy food, but from a quick glance around I guessed that the selection available at the time of my visit was a little limited.

There was enough seating and it didn't feel crowded. The decor is modern, tending towards minimalist. The music level was acceptable but I was bothered by the traffic noise from busy Oak St.

Clean-up and tidiness are sometimes allowed to slide, but at this location the staff were clearly making sure to be on top of their chores.

I encountered attentive, efficient and welcoming service.

Coffee rating👍
Sandwich rating?
Baked goods rating?
Service👍👍
Cleanliness👍👍
Seats available👍
DΓ©cor👍
Ambience👎
Overall👍

June. Thursday. Mid-afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment